Friday, May 29, 2009

Weight Loss Coaching Menu

I'm doing something new!

Chellehead Works Weight Loss Coaching Menu

When I ponder the question, what is a coach? I look back on my own life, mainly as a competitive runner, and think about the many coaches who stood along the sidelines, encouraging me to do my best. And helping me find motivation when I couldn’t quite figure it out myself. They also taught me how to set small steps along the way that would help me to achieve a larger goal.
As a weight loss coach, I see my role in much the same way. My job is to help the client to achieve a set (and realistic) goal. I believe one of the pitfalls in weight loss is that we need people to support us and help us when we instead would like to give up and return to old habits. However, by returning to old habits, we’re losing out on the changes to help us feel better about ourselves and to learn about ourselves. For some people, that’s a simple email/phone call once a week to check in and for others, more time is needed to make a plan of action. We’re all unique people and thus we all have unique needs.
As someone who has maintained a healthy weight and lifestyle as well as having been a high school (track and cross country) coach and (health education) teacher myself, I have proven I can help people achieve what it is they set out to do.
I am not a dietitian or a therapist. My role is simply to help the client find balance because it is through balance that life goals are achieved in the healthiest way possible.
Coaching Menu:
$50.00/month once a week email encouragements with a three-month commitment
$50.00/month once a week phone call encouragements with a three-month commitment
$150.00/month once a week phone call or email encouragements plus one hour-long phone call to discuss goal setting and any other needs that cannot be achieved in a short phone call/email
All NM residents are subject to gross receipts tax. The three-month minimum is integral as weight loss goals typically need more time to be achieved than in one month.

Michelle Linn-Gust, Ph.D.
michelle@chellehead.com
505-266-3134
What to know more about Michelle Linn-Gust?
Check out www.michellelinngust.com

No comments: