Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lots of photos!






I was too exhausted last night to post photos because the internet was a little slow. I'm in Coolum Beach tonight. Yesterday, I woke up and was starving. My stomach gets really confused on these trips. I went for a run on the reach but I admit I walked a lot of it because there was so much to see. There was coral, big snappers washed up on the beach, and the volcanic rock that dots the shoreline. Dorothy and I went to the Hervey Bay pier and the photos don't do it justice. It was an incredible site and so calm. Lots of kids fishing which was cool. From there we went to the marina and then the fish co-op where I got some red emperor for dinner. Red Emperor is a relative of red snapper. The photo with the pool is taken from Dorothy's balcony and you can see the bay.

No comments: