Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunset on the bay and the Sunshine Coast






One last photo from Hervey Bay of sunset last night. Early this morning I climbed back on the bus and returned to the Sunshine Coast. Jill Fisher of the Standby Response team picked me up and took me out inland where she lives. The hilly scenes are from where she lives. The overlook goes out to the ocean where I am tonight. The yellow flowers are Japanese sunflowers which are not native to Australia but are everywhere and very cool. That's her cow Poppy who didn't want to come to her at first because Jill didn't feed Poppy this morning and Poppy was upset. In one photo, Poppy is begging for more grain from Jill. The last photo is of the pool at the Seacove Resort where I am tonight. It's only 6:30 but it feels like midnight. I'm going to try and stay up to watch the Eurovision Song Contest which I first saw in Sweden several years ago. A real treat!

No comments: