Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 5th birthday Daisy!






Daisy turned five today. It's hard to believe that we've had her that long and it's hard to believe that just 4 1/2 years ago, I brought her home after she followed a race walker at a 5K I was running in. I really didn't expect to keep her but I can't imagine life without her although most times she could do without me since I'm the one who chases her around the house to be brushed, put meds in ears/down her throat, and trims her nails. We had the house appraised for a refi today and I took all four dogs in the car to see Joe Sausage during the appraisal. Everyone did well although they were exhausted when we got back and Nestle could barely keep her eyes open while she was in the pool (although that didn't keep her from barking when I was on the phone with Mom a bit later...). They all are passed out in various places of the house now. I got Daisy a Three Dog Bakery cake and you can see in the photos that Nestle knew exactly what was in the box. While we gave Daisy first bite of the cake, each dog got a piece.

No comments: