Monday, August 4, 2008

An Exciting Day at the Linn-Gust House!

It’s been quite a day here at the Linn-Gust House and it’s only 12:35 pm. When I went to check my email this morning, I had an email in my junk folder that started with “Congratulations.” I just assumed someone had won the UK lottery and needed my bank account to access the funds. I almost deleted it until I saw it was addressed to me and that I was a winner of the Moen (as in faucets) “Show Us Your Style” contest! You can see my lime green kitchen in all its glory (with Nestle in one of the photos) at www.showusyourstyle.com. If you click on the photo of my kitchen, you can see more photos (including the one of Nestle in the kitchen) plus more information about the remodel. I get a nice cash prize that I surely will not share with anyone. I also talked to the printer today and they have started work on the pre-press piece! I should have proofs at the end of the week, however, the process will slow down at some point because hardcover takes two more weeks than softcover. Finally, I had a Ginger report from Mom. Seems Mom left the house and Ginger found some eggshells on the counter. I guess, to her, they are like potato chips. Thanks to everyone for stopping by! The photo gallery should be up by tomorrow (I hope!).

No comments: