Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home again


I got home late Thursday night and I've been on recovery since. Life has been hectic since Daisy's tumor popped out on August 23rd and I already had a full schedule planned before that. It's been nice to have a quiet weekend at home. Daisy seemed to be happy that I had returned home. She's sitting here in my office now. She doesn't always come into my office so when she does, a part of me doesn't want to leave. I want to stay with her since she wants to be with me. The picture attached to this blog was taken by Joe when I was gone. Daisy was pretty sick most of the week (following her chemo) and it was one of the times recently that Nestle took on her prior role as Daisy's mom. When I brought Daisy home as a puppy, Nestle was the one who took care of her and then Daisy did the same for Hattie as a puppy.

No comments: