Monday, March 16, 2009

The weekend....and heading home





I am returning to Albuquerque this afternoon. Joe left yesterday for Asia which means Rich next door is keeping an eye on the pooches. Chaco had an infection several weeks ago and developed one again this weekend. Joe even spent Saturday afternoon creating packets of food for Chaco (rice, chicken, and yogurt) to make it easier for Rich to feed Chaco until I got home. I admit I was impressed because I know how time consuming making that food is. That's why I don't cook my dogs meals! I'm attaching a few photos from the weekend. The family came over and we cleaned up the yard and Mom made us breaded pork chops (what she is doing in the photos with Owen and Ginger). Britt and Morgan seemed to bond and Mom was too tired to make the four-block drive home. She crashed on the couch and after I made up her "bed," Ginger took ownership of it.

No comments: