Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hattie watching "The Dog Whisperer"


I don't watch "The Dog Whisperer" often, mostly because I have been addicted to the Food Network and HGTV. (I am sure a few people are snickering, thinking that Nestle could benefit from a few lessons although if you saw the episode with the two Golden Retrievers, I bet Nestle would come pretty close to testing Cesar Milan's patience. I don't think there that there is a method we haven't tried with her. I was folding towels as we were watching and I looked over and realized Hattie was intrigued. She couldn't take her eyes off the television. I really believe she watching everything the dogs were doing wrong so she could emulate it. She might look sweet and innocent but she is quite a devious dog. Too smart for her own good.

No comments: